Innovation in business is needed to increase productivity and creativity. The market becomes more demanding in all aspects while competitors are increasing in terms of quantity and quality. If we print hologram stickers and we keep doing business in the same way and make no change then sooner or later we will be abandoned by our customers.
One of the innovation in sticker hologram printing is the Dot Matrix Hologram. It uses laser beam to engrave dots in holograms. The laser beam is controlled with computer to make sure the process is precise and accurate.The result is beautiful holographic images with various effects, such as flipping, zooming, moving and diffraction.
The layers inside the sticker are formed with different visual depth for each one of them. The combination create a beautiful impact of dot matrix hologram effect. There are many different effects that can be made. They are:
1. Switch effect. It makes different flip switches as we see it in different angles of view.
2. Projective effect. It projects any text or word with any font. It can also project images according to the design.
3. Zoom effect. It brings out zoom-in or zoom-out effect using different shapes, such as square, circle, curve, polygon and even words.
4. 3D effect. It imitates a two or three-dimensional image in the hologram.
5. Random matrix effect. It creates blinking dots in different angles of view.
6. Micron text effect. It writes text with micron size. Letters can be made in 0.12 millimeters size.
7. Pearl effect. It brings out the pearl color effect to the image or design in the hologram.