Custom Logo Mats might be the perfect choice for you. They are elegant, durable, and highly visible at your commercial and business locations. These mats use the inlay process, where different parts of the design can be cut out from different colored materials. They are then assembled according to the client’s design and bonded to a rubber backing. The mats are long-lasting and luxurious, with no fading.
Why use Custom Logo Mats?
These mats offer superior quality than any other logo mats. These mats are more durable than other logo mats and can last for a very long time. They also don’t require printing, so there is no risk of the design becoming faded over time. The mats are luxurious, high quality and professional. They make a great first impression for companies.
Waterhog mats can also be used anywhere. Their aesthetics and pricing make them ideal to use in offices, showrooms or retail stores.
Step 1 you send us your design. This can be your company logo, your tagline and your company motto, as well as information on social media.
Step 2 is where the artwork you sent us is used to create a design template. This is placed on top of a base sheet and, using a precision cut machine, the elements of your design are manually cut. You can remove the base material.
Step 3 is where you cut various elements from different colored mats of a single material. This is based upon the design.
Step 4 is when all components, including the base mat, are bonded together with a reinforced rubber backing. The mat is now ready and waiting to be shipped.
Most custom logo mats include solution-dyed Polypropylene material. You can’t print on this material which makes it ideal for logo matting. You can also use coir for the inlay process. Important is that mats have a solid backing.
- Polypropylene fibers can be dyed by solution before being woven. Because the dyes are in the substrate of the mat before weaving, they will not fade and can be UV stabilized.
- These mats can withstand mold and mildew for hygienic products.
- You will receive a higher-quality mat, in beautiful designs.
- These mats can be used for years and are extremely durable.
- This mat is perfect for outdoor commercial applications as it has non-slip properties and durability.
- The mats effectively clean out dirt, grime, or water from the soles.
- Inlaying a Logo Mat is a labor-intensive, manual process that can increase the price.
- The artwork restrictions are higher as the various components of the design must all be cut and then assembled. Minimum line thickness should be 3/8 in. Line spacing between colors should be at least 3/4 inch. If your design is complex and requires lots of details, and mat might not be the best choice.
- It is not possible to make gradients on these mats.
If you have any queries or need more information about Custom Logo Mats, get in touch with us at Waterhog mats.